The program is committed to provide high-quality education in law and related disciplines by equipping students with the knowledge, skills, and ethical values needed for success in their career field. The program is also dedicated to contributing to the advancement of students and stakeholders’ understanding of law principles, fostering research opportunities and serving the local public good by providing them with the legal services and training they need.
- Developing students’ competence in law and connecting curriculum to experience so as to enhance opportunities for sustained career success.
- Responding to society's increasing needs in the field of law by providing highly qualified and legally trained personnel.
- Keeping pace with the global academic and scientific advances in the field of law.
- Developing students' scientific research capabilities.
- Developing students’ cognitive, analytical and mental skills to achieve competitiveness in law and related disciplines.
- Enhancing learners’ competence to be in line with the business world standards.
- Contributing to filling the shortage of qualified national scientific and practical personnel.