Major Functions of DQAA
- Leading quality assurance efforts at the University and work with various University units to improve the quality assurance system, and advising on operational procedures for the planning and implementation of quality processes.
- Providing support and training to various University units.
- Leading the efforts for external accreditation.
- Ensuring that various University units apply high standards of quality in their practices through monitoring self-assessment processes and Self-evaluations reports.
- Maintaining periodic and systematic collections of reports on performance, including progress in operational (strategic) plans, data on indicators and benchmarks (national and International), and surveys that will be required for analysis and reporting.
- Identifying appropriate external evaluators to provide advice and draw comparisons with other comparable institutions.
- Monitoring the implementation of the University’s quality plan through a systematic and documented process for surveys, data collection, and performance analysis and reporting process to University Management.