In the pursuit of its mission, the CSH is guided by a set of abiding core values:
- Commitment to Excellence in Education
CSH endeavours to achieve excellence by providing educational programs that meet the diverse, lifelong learning needs of our students. This is to be achieved mainly by combining up-to-date information, effective strategies and techniques, and continuous and close assessment of the intended learning outcomes.
- Creativity and Innovation
CSH values creativity and innovation by creating a dynamic educational environment.
- Commitment and Contribution to Community
CSH seeks to meet the needs of the local community in particular and the population of KSA at large through quality research and creative work. It also endeavours to promote social responsibility, enhance active participatory citizenship, and reinforce the national unity and cultural authenticity.
CSH commits itself to work toward its objectives in genuine partnerships with individuals, families, community organizations, businesses, and other groups and agencies at the local, regional, national and international levels.
- Ethical Leadership
CSH adheres to ethical standards by paying deliberate and systematic attention to the ethical principles that guide all leaders in a moral society.
The college is committed to achieving the following objectives:
- Developing students’ communicative competencies, cognitive abilities, numeracy and specialization knowledge and skills.
- Developing students' scientific and creative thinking and problem-solving skills to better meet the challenges and needs of the rapidly changing labor markets and communities.
- Honing students' skills and knowledge to help them make their academic dreams come true (and obtain the desired academic degrees).
- Nurturing a stimulating scientific environment that helps students achieve distinction.
- Developing students’ oral and written communication skills in English language.
- Improving students’ comprehension of social and cultural studies through appreciating, understanding, and defining individual, social, and human values.
- Demonstrating deep knowledge of the basic science concepts, principles, and special theories that serve students' exact disciplines and help them apply the acquired specializing knowledge.