Dr. Nazar El FadelA/Dean - Associate Professor
PhD, University of Technology Malaysia, Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2002.
Msc, University of Technology Malaysia, Computer Science (Network Security), Malaysia, 1998.
B.Sc. (Honors Class) in Engineering Technology (Telecommunication & Control) – University of Gezira, Sudan, 1993.
My research interests can be grouped into the following key areas:
• Vehicle Communication & Accidents Prevention (System for communicating a vehicle position and speed during accident)
• Network & Information Security (Integration of a handwritten signature and digital signature for fulfilling the cultural gap between handwritten and digital signature)
• Medical Engineering(Identification of Patients with Congestive Heart Failure Using Different Neural Networks Approaches)
• Wireless Sensor Network (A Voting Median Base Algorithm for the Approximate Performance Monitoring of Wireless Sensor Networks)
• Machine Learning& Automation(Automated Knowledge Acquisition)
• Engineering Education(Embedded Systems PEDAGOGICAL ISSUE: Teaching Approaches, Students Readiness, AND Design Challenges)
Telecommunication (Pathloss determination using Okumura-Hata model and spline interpolation for missing data)