are required to fill out an application form available at the Office of
Admissions, and submit it with the following documents:
• A certified copy of the Secondary College Certificate or an equivalent certificate from inside or
outside Saudi Arabia.
• A certified copy of the National Skills Exam results.
• A copy of the Citizenship Card for males and the Family Card for females or the Residence
Permit (Iqama) for non-Saudis.
• Four colored photos 4 x 6 cm.
• A “No- Objection” Certificate from employer (for employees).
• A medical certificate.
• A certificate of good conduct.
• A non-refundable application fee.
documents received by the Office of Admissions become the property of
FBSU, and thus cannot be returned. Applications for the fall semester
are accepted until mid July and applications for the spring semester are
accepted until mid December.